Search results for "loader" in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Type: Office, For Sale - Private.
Objective: To obtain a position with a company where my communication, Customer Service, Clerical, Mechanical Aptitude, Marketing, Call Center Operator , HVAC, Residential/ Light Commercial Construction, Collections, Automotive Assembly/Disassembly and Forklift operation skills will benefit the company while enhancing my career opportunities.
Enrolled in Ashford University (B.A. Degree )
Isle High School Isle, MN 1990
Small Engine/Marine Repair, Forklift Operator/Certified, Light Welding, Hand/ Power Tool Use Computer Skills, Automotive Repair, Sales/Marketing, Call Center Operator and Collections Agent
Shannon's Mobile Auto Repair Started: August 2009-Present Metro Area, MN
. Take calls from potential clients
. Determine if vehicle can be repaired on site or if it must be towed to shop
. Diagnose vehicle and inspect for any other issues overall.
. Prepare estimate.
. Contact client with estimate and order parts if appropriate.
. Perform repairs.
. Submit repaired vehicle, itemized bill and payment options to client.
Iqor Industries Started: May 2009-August 2009 St.Louis Park, MN
· Take Inbound Calls from customers who have accounts in Write-Off
· Take Payments using Credit Card/Debit Card or Electronic Check
· Negotiate for payments and setup payment arrangements
· Use training and policy to educate customer about collections and processes
· Update Credit Reports and generate credits and adjustments as needed
· Use win-back to retain customers after account has been satisfied.
· Accurately notates accounts in summery regarding the purpose of the call and the resolution.
· Make empowerment decisions as needed to resolve issues.
Kuhl?s Heating &Air Started: August 2008-April 2009 North Branch, MN
· Answer Inbound Calls
· Make Outbound calls to customers and vendors.
· Set appointments for services or repairs
· Accept payments for parts/services,
· Enter all applicable information into Quick Books..
· Submit orders for product on-line
. Assist with repair and services as requested by the tech.
Vector Marketing Started: December 2007-Present Maple Grove, MN
· Call acquaintances./ Friends/ Family
· Set up appointments to demonstrate product.
· Demonstrate the product.
· Close sales,
· Ask for referrals.
· Follow up on those referrals.
· Submit orders for product on-line
Quantum Call Solutions February 2008- May 2008 St. Cloud, MN
· Log-on computer,
· Review script
· Follow prompts on screen
· Code the call upon completion.
· Prepare for the next call.
The Lawn Ranger Started: June 2007- December 2007 Eden Prairie, MN
· Repair and maintain vehicles to meet or exceed D.O.T. specs.
· Perform all service and repairs on all fleet and landscaping equipment.
· Fill out and file all work requests.
· Operate bobcats and attachments.
· Operate large front-end loaders.
· Operate end- dumps.
Minor Details Automotive Inc. Started March 2007-June 2007 Plymouth, MN · Shuttle vehicles to and from dealerships for repair.
· Prepare vehicles for paint and repair.
· Perform repairs and painting.
· Typing and filing work orders/ receipts from customers and vendors.
· General Shop cleaning as needed.
Hennepin Co. Sts Homes Program Started: July 2006-February2007 Minneapolis, MN
· Worked with Habitat for Humanity
· Maintain professional relationship with crew and developers
· Skills range from Framing, Light blue print reading and siding some concrete work
· Completed job training and received Certificate from Hennepin County (STS)Homes Building Program
Dakota Co.Park Sys. Started: December 2005-February 2007 Eagan, MN
· Trail grooming, basic area maintained of park facilities
· Chain saw operation and maintenance
· Responsible for maintaining park natural resources
· Maintain positive relationship with public and supervisors
· Crew leader, maintaining vehicles and scheduling duties
Floors 'N' Such Started: December1998-July 2005 Stillwater, MN
· Strip and prepare floors for waxing (terrazzo, stone, wood, concrete)
· Knowledge of floor care products i.e. (Stripper, Wax, Neutralizers, cleaners & conditioners
· Seated forklift and heavy pallet jack use, manual and electric
· Organized warehouse, office and all related areas in addition to general cleaning
· Typing, filing, some data entry and computer skills.
· Carpet cleaning
· Building maintenance (change light bulbs, fix doors, drawers, cabinets
Name: Relationship Phone
Tony Dearing Previous Supervisor (612)919-1179
David Kuhl Previous Employer (651)470-6490
Chris Boser Previous Supervisor (320)260-6338
Joe Davis Previous Supervisor (612)366-7160
Fred Radiske Previous Supervisor (952)215-5829
Chris Springgett Previous Employer (612)290-0304
John Weyer Previous Supervisor (651)755-9213
Tom Ruisch Previous Employer (651)779-2700
Conroy Townsend Previous Employer (651)779-2700
Job Title: Technical Analyst-Lead Job Id: 81910 Location: Minneapolis, MN, US Description: Available...
Date: 28 Mar
- 2003 Larson Cabrio 274 - Mid Cabin Cruiser - Volvo 5.7GI 280 DP - Matching 2003 EZ Loader Tandem Axle...
Date: 25 Mar